Honda Accord 2-door2013 models
|2013 Honda Accord 2-door|
MODERATE OVERLAP FRONT TEST
|Structure/safety cage||Injury measures||Restraints/dummy kinematics|
|Head/neck||Chest||Leg/foot, left||Leg/foot, right|
Important: Frontal crash test ratings can be compared only among vehicles of similar weight.
Good Acceptable Marginal Poor
The Honda Accord was redesigned for the 2013 model year. Moderate overlap frontal ratings are assigned by the Institute based on a test conducted by Honda as part of frontal crash test verification.
Restraints/dummy kinematics — Dummy movement was well controlled. The driver side curtain and side torso airbags deployed during the crash.
Injury measures — Measures taken from the dummy indicate a low risk of any significant injuries in a crash of this severity.
- Side airbags: front and rear head curtain airbags and front door-mounted torso airbags
- Rollover sensor: designed to deploy the side curtain airbags in the event of an impending rollover
- Electronic stability control
- Antilock brakes
- Daytime running lights
Tested vehicle specifications:
- 2013 Honda Accord LX-S 2-door
- Class: Midsize moderately priced car
- Weight: 3,254 lbs.
- Side airbags: front and rear head curtain airbags and front seat-mounted torso airbags
- Wheelbase: 107 in.
- Length: 189 in.
- Width: 73 in.
- Engine: 2.4 L 4-cylinder
- EPA ratings: 26 mpg city | 35 mpg highway