Nissan Cube2009-13 models
|2013 Nissan Cube|
SIDE IMPACT TEST
|Injury measures||Head protection||Structure/safety cage|
Important: Side impact crash test ratings can be compared across vehicle type and weight categories.
Good Acceptable Marginal Poor
The Nissan Cube was introduced in the 2009 model year.
Driver — Measures taken from the dummy indicate a low risk of any significant injuries in a crash of this severity.
Rear passenger — Measures taken from the dummy indicate that a fracture of the pelvis would be possible in a crash of this severity. The risk of significant injuries to other body regions is low.
Driver — The dummy's head was protected from being hit by any hard structures, including the intruding barrier, by a side curtain airbag that deployed from the roof.
Rear passenger — The dummy's head was protected from being hit by any hard structures, including the intruding barrier, by a side curtain airbag that deployed from the roof.
Left to right:
- View of the vehicle and barrier just after the crash test.
- View of the vehicle after the crash with doors removed, showing the side airbags and damage to the occupant compartment.
- The driver dummy's head was protected from being hit by hard structures by the side curtain airbag.
- Smeared greasepaint shows where the rear passenger dummy’s head was protected by the side airbag.
- Side airbags: front and rear head curtain airbags and front seat-mounted torso airbags
- Electronic stability control
- Antilock brakes
Tested vehicle specifications:
- 2009 Nissan Cube 1.8 S wagon
- Class: Small car
- Weight: 2,826 lbs.
- Side airbags: standard front and rear head curtain airbags and standard front seat-mounted torso airbags
- Wheelbase: 100 in.
- Length: 157 in.
- Width: 67 in.
- Engine: 1.8 L 4-cylinder
- EPA ratings: 28 mpg city | 30 mpg highway